Friday, January 24, 2014

Return of the Chairs

Today I picked up my chairs from Laurens. I think she has done a smashing job! They are much more comfortable to sit on now and I think the more squared off cushions look great.  While I'm not normally someone who likes my furniture to match (I'm more a fan of the eclectic look) this fabric which is the same as used on the sofa is particularly child proof and neutral.


So, here is the before photo. I quite like the blue cushions they were just uncomfortable.

After - New (grubby finger proof) grey cushions.

I have a few more jobs that I think Lauren can help me with, one being an old TV chair which used to belong to Ken. David would like to see it get a make over and take its rightly place back in the house where it has spent the last 50 years. 


At the moment I am under the influence of Kit Kemp (an English interior designer) who isn't afraid of colour, so fabric wise I'm thinking a striking magenta or apple green or even something multi coloured and ethnic in origin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...