Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Furniture

A few posts ago I mentioned this old chair. Its got to be 50 years old and it used to be David's grandfathers chair, David hated the thought of it being tossed out with the hard rubbish and wanted to see it  reupholstered and brought back into the house. Well I have chosen the fabric and have sent if off to the upholsterers and should expect it back in around 10 days or so.  I wanted something bright and fresh and a little 'so wrong it's right'. So pink it is!




I also purchased a new sofa today for the living room. We currently have an old futon bed/sofa from when I was living in my one bedroom flat. It's time to move her on. I have made use of the Urban Rhythms' 20% Off sale with this 3 seater in a neutral mid grey colour.  Hopefully it will look ok, although we may need to paint the room again if the colours don't work. Ha..won't David love that!




We have also approved a blind quote, so that order will be going in this Wednesday so hopefully our windows will be dressed in approximately 4 weeks. I hope the hot weather doesn't return until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...