Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Lawn - First cut.

You know, I used to think people who primped and polished their lawn were a strange bunch. I mean, lawn isn't exactly up there with garden beds and veggie patches now is it?  You can't really officially call yourself a gardener if all your doing is mowing your lawn once a fortnight, right?

 WR-OOONG!  I now totally get it. A green lush manicured lawn (particularly in a Melbourne summer) deserves, well a, 'Your an ace gardener' award with national attention. Yep, that's right. I reckon my lawn should be on the 6pm news. It's just so frigg'n awesome! 

Today Marlin (our lawn mowing man) gave our lawn its first cut. I'm so happy I could cry :) 

Now, time to pop the sprinkler on and get out my seasol. Anyone know where I can buy molasses locally? I hear lawn loves molasses.  Got to go, bye.

Before its haircut.

After




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...