Thursday, November 15, 2012

Appliances - Part 3 (Fridge, Freezer and taps)

Yesterday I purchased our new fridge and freezer from The Good Guys. I would especially like to thank Ben (my sister-in-laws boyfriend) who managed to organise a wonderful deal enabling us to purchase a fridge and freezer that normally would have been out of our reach.

Thank you Ben! We are thrilled beyond words.

LG Built-in Refrigerator and freezer.



So these two products will sit side by side and be built into our cabinetry. I'm completely chuffed with them!

My other purchase was a kitchen sink mixer, the "Abey SK5 tap".



And for the shower, "Zucchetti Pan mixer"



There are still a few more things that need to be bought, such as the laundry trough and tap, and ensuite and powder room toilets and basins. But we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...