Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sneak Peak of the kitchen.

Yesterday Peter invited me down today to view the kitchen before it gets sent to the painters. Needless to say he didn't have to ask me twice!

They have done a great job, it is looking fantastic! The pantry is huge, honestly I didn't expect it to be that big (Pantry on the right of the oven). Seeing it like this has really got me excited (I had forgotten what the appliances we bought looked liked) as the end result could just well exceed my expectations.

Below Peter and co making sure the oven is a snug fit.


Our kitchen Island!


Sink goes to the left and cutlery drawers to the right.


Hot plate goes above drawers, gap is for the diswasher.


Both ovens now fitted


Narrowed colours down to two - now I just need to pick one!!

1 comment:

  1. OH!!!!!!! Looks awesome <3 You must be so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...