Thursday, January 24, 2013

Garden Update - Oh dear :(

Thought it about time I did a garden update. As you can see my garden has certainly seen better days. Next doors 'London Plane' Tree has started to drop it's leaves, making for even more mess.

I would like to get the entire space cleared and turfed (I imagine growing lawn from seed would be quite difficult?) Anyhow, I'm thinking January probably isn't the best time to do anything in the garden. Perhaps leaving it as is until March when the mercury drops a bit may be a wise thing.



On a positive note:

My Callistemons are going gang busters, my potted Forest Pansys are holding up quite well and my lovely eucalptus petiolaris is going to flower for the first time in a few months :)



Out the front my 'Syzygium Cascades' are looking very pretty. Their multi coloured foliage never fails to delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...