Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Build Update

Technically there hasn't been much/anything happening since Christmas Eve when the deck was finished.

Con has been out early January to assess where we are at and what to proceed with next. While all the major things have been completed there is still quite a bit left to finish off however much now depends on the kitchen installation. It has been really nice to have a break from building over the Xmas and New year break I must say.

Peter from Parkview Cabinets is busy building our kitchen as we speak and so far I have found him to be terrific. He called me yesterday to discuss shelving in our pantry (as apparently the shelves will need to be fixed due to reasons he did explain but escape me now). So he wanted my approval on the shelf dimensions before he proceeded.

They were originally to be 5 x shelves (including the bottom) spaced 436mm apart. I don't know about you, but I think thats alot of space wasted above things like cans, sauces etc. So this is what I have come up with instead. I'm not sure it's better, but it does make more sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...