Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Evil dust!

I thought I was going to love renovating, and for the most part I do! I love having Con and George around the place always keen to tell you a story or give you some good parenting advise.

I have accepted that my garden (particularly the back garden) will probably take another 12 months to fully recover. Actually it's been a good opportunity to rethink what is working and what isn't. But the thing I hate, the thing that drives me nuts, the thing that has turned me into the menacing witch from hell, is THE DUST!

It is everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Vacuuming and mopping merely take it down a couple of millimetres. Somehow, upon waking in the morning it has bred overnight like a rampant fungus ready to do battle with me again.

I'm sure my beloved vacuum 'Henry' is going to croak sooner than intended by the manufacturer because of this evil 'son of satan' dust (twitch, twitch). Die Dust Die!

Now where is that mop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...