Monday, September 22, 2014

Little Garden Project - Part 3 (Bill, is that you?)

Could it be?  It's been around 3 weeks now since I planted about 5 Geranium Pyrenaicum 'Bill Wallis' seeds which I purchased online from the UK. 

Initially I had my doubts about them even arriving, then even greater doubts of them germinating after being X-rayed (upon entering the country). But today my hopes have risen sky high with this solo little baby plant born overnight.

Of course it could be some kind of weed seed that has found its way into the pot and my newly found optimisim will all be in vain. 

But what the hell, lets be hopeful, and welcome Bill to our happy home and hope he stays awhile.


What Bill will look like all grown up below (fingers crossed he lives that long).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...