Sunday, September 14, 2014

Little garden project - Part 2

Well it's been a whole week now and nothing. I didn't plant all the seeds only a few, maybe I should have planted them all.  I don't know what is a reasonable time to wait for these seeds to germinate? They are suppose to germinate quickly according to the instructions I am following. Think I will give them another week or two before I give up, I still have hope at this stage. (Note: I have since learnt to expect them to germinate in between 4 - 6 weeks)


On a positive note my chocolate mint geranium cutting is still looking good (the other pot).

Over the weekend I purchased a heap of filler plants to hopefully soften the edges on my garden until the rest of the plantings take off.


Still a lot of work to do but slowly getting there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...