Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kitchen - Benchtops arrive.

The stone arrived today and what a difference this made. Finally our little kitchen is evolving into..well a kitchen. We used 'Caesarstone Organic white' as I felt we needed some subtle texture. I think it looks brilliant. We are still awaiting a few things from the cabinet maker which should come next week I'm told. 

Tomorrow Con is here to assess where we are at and I believe next week there should be some more action happening. I hope so. I would particularly like to the see the plumber and the electrician on site as it has become torture having all these lovely new appliances laying around but unable to be used.
Particularly the dishwasher! I'm desperate to get my dishwasher working....please anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...