Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hallway light of my dreams

Anyone who moves into a new house or renovates an old one knows how hard it is to find "just the right" sofa, cushions, lights etc etc. I mean, there is a whole profession (Interior design) dedicated to helping people find "just the right" whatever.

Two months ago I finally found the hallway light I've been looking for for years. I first spotted it on an interior designers website a while back, then as luck would have it, I found it in the 'Inside Out' (August edition) magazine.

My excitement was very short lived once I saw the ridiculous price tag that comes with it. The Moooi 'Emperor' pendant light by Neri and Hu can be mine for a mere $1765...

Therefore, if anyone spots a light that looks a little like the Moooi 'Emperor' pendant light by Neri and Hu but costs $300 or under, please please let me know *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...