Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Kitchen thoughts

After trying for quite some time to inspire David into going with a more classic meets contemporary styled kitchen I have given up. I was hoping once he saw Dale and Sophie's kitchen from 'The block' he would relent. I was wrong.

So, here is our latest thoughts on the kitchen. I like the simplicity of the design and think it would work quite well in the space. Of course I don't think we will have anything like the actual budget this kitchen required. However it's always nice to have something to aspire towards.



I should add that we aim to put the sink on the back wall central to the window splashback as I like the idea of a sink free island. I've done a little research into our granite benchtops, looks like the next step is to head down to the stonemasons and pick out a slab. Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...